Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, June 19, 2017

You’re My Peace. You Are My Solace. You Are My Soul Mate

Neither there was, nor there is and there never will be anyone other than you in my life. You intoxicate me with the fragrance of your soulful love. Your magical touch makes my soul stir inside my body. I can spend the rest of my life with my head on your shoulder. I want to live beside you just like your shadow. There is not a single moment of the day when you are not on my mind. I have your name on my lips with every breath I take. I am madly and crazily in love with your existence in my life. It’s the purity of your love that makes my mornings so bright and my evenings immensely enchanted. As long as I live my abode will be in your heart. If some day I have to leave you and go I will be born for you again because I can never have enough of you in one life. I want to cherish your love till eternity. If you promise to hold my hand I promise I can win the world for us. You’re my peace. You are my solace. You are my soul mate… Aarti Khurana


No comments: