Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

I Am In Love With Your Existence In My Life

You are the love of my life. You walked into my life and our hearts and minds connected beautifully. We felt a spark which can be felt only once in a lifetime. You came like a breath of fresh air and engulfed me with an eternal fragrance. You are an angel sent by God to me and I am in love with your existence in my life. You changed my life forever with the magic of soulful love. You treat me like I am the most capable and deserving woman in the world. You are the most amazing man for me because you bring out the innocence of a little girl in me along with the sensuality of a woman both at the same time with your presence around me. Only my overwhelmed heart knows how pure, immaculate and divine you are. You have awakened me by touching the deepest chords of my heart. Today I feel like the happiest woman in the world because I have found my dream man. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. My feelings for you are honest, deep and true...Aarti Khurana


No comments: