Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, June 2, 2017

Love Unrequited Is Love Denied

No matter how much I love you, I will never force you to love me back. I will never put any conditions on love. No matter how much I crave to spend time with you, I will never compel you to spare time for me. If you stop taking my calls then I will stop calling you and if you stop replying to my text messages I will eventually stop sending you more messages. But I will give you a fair chance and I will wait for the time when you are willing to give me that place in your life which I truly deserve. I will wait for you to realize the kind of love I deserve from you. I won't be begging you for attention and I will wait for you to give me the time and attention I deserve. But then when I am done waiting I will quietly move out of this whole equation and leave you forever. I might end up loving you from a distance but I will never come back asking for you to love me because love unrequited is love denied...Aarti Khurana




No comments: