Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, June 5, 2017

I Promise I Will never Give Up On You

I was shattered and depressed and just living an ordinary life. I was betrayed by people who I considered to be my best friends. I have been lonely for most of my life. Then you came along and charmed me and stole my heart. You helped me overcome my fears and you made me a smiling survivor. All these years with you have been simply happening and amazing. Thanks to your love, understanding, and support that you changed my approach towards life. I have become mature and I have grown as a person. You walked into my life and changed my world forever. I have never met a man more wonderful and loving who made life so extraordinary. I promise I will never give up on you. I am so very madly, deeply, crazily and irrevocably in love with you for your sheer awesomeness and charming personality….Aarti Khurana


No comments: