Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Your Name Is Etched All Over My Heart And Soul

When I say I love you, I embrace you with all your imperfections. When I say I love you, I am proud of you just the way you are... When I say I love you I thank you for making my life so extraordinarily beautiful with your soulful and divine love. When I say I love you I strongly believe that we were paired in heaven to be united on earth and that my soul, my eyes, and my heart were created to love you. When I say I love you my only desire is to grow old with you and love you till the end of time. When I say I love you I can feel you etched all over my heart and soul just like a tattoo. When I say I love you I mean that the soul in me honors the soul in you… Aarti Khurana




No comments: