Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, June 17, 2017

I Know How To Fight Back And Survive On my Own Terms

I am the new woman. I am a born fighter. You can bend me sometimes for your selfish motives but you can never break me because I am invincible. I am not jealous of anyone because I am very confident about my own capabilities. I believe that there is nothing in this world which I cannot accomplish because nothing can stop me from being an achiever in any field I want to master. I will not allow anyone to manipulate me or belittle my soul with deceitful conduct. I will not allow anyone to define or change me because I am free spirited and I have my own unique personality. I know how to fight back and survive on my own terms. If I am shattered I come back even stronger because I am determined to be a survivor and not a victim. Each day the challenges of life deepen the conviction in my soul and make me more determined to achieve my goals .. Aarti Khurana

No comments: