Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, June 29, 2017

No Matter Where Life Takes Me, I Will Never Stop Loving You

I don’t know where life will take us from here. I don’t know what the next moment, the next hour or the next day is going to bring for us. I know that love stories don’t come with a lifetime guarantee and all lovers don’t end up living together. But I strongly believe that soulful love is the only essence of all beautiful relationships. So I don’t care what will happen to us tomorrow. What matters is that we are together now and this is that special beacon moment of our life. This moment in time I am going to love you as soulfully and as beautifully as I can. Let’s just pour our hearts out and love like no one has ever loved before. Let’s travel to the depths of each other’s souls and etch our names there forever. Let’s love like never before so that if the cruel hands of destiny take us away from each other forever these breathless and divine moments of love spent together will remain in our hearts forever. We may not end up as the LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER kind of lovers but we will remain like a tattoo on each other’s souls till the end of time. Aarti Khurana


No comments: