Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, June 16, 2017

Your Love Makes Me Feel On Cloud Nine

I must have done something good in my life to deserve you. You walked into my life and tore down all the walls of deep resentment and sorrow that surrounded my soul. I am so blessed that ever since you held my hand there’s been so much good happening in my life. I thank you for all the patience you had with my erratic behavior and all the time you took to figure me out and understand me to the core. With each passing day, I can see it more clearly that you are a beautiful soul inside and out. You do something to me that makes my soul so happy, the happiest it’s ever been. Your soulful love gives the most amazing feelings to my heart which is just sheer bliss. Even if all the stars and the moon fall down from the sky you will be the brightest star in my life. You’re a remarkable person and I thank my lucky stars that I have you in my life. I will never give up on you. Hunny I will never let you go. Your love makes me feel on cloud nine……Aarti Khurana




No comments: