Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, June 5, 2017

I Never Anticipated That You Would Leave Me So Soon

My entire universe has turned itself upside down with the thought of living without you. It feels like suddenly I am living on the edge and I might just fall into a deep abyss. I am not able to make sense of anything. When I was sacrificing everything around me to have you in my life, I had no idea that one day I would be standing at crossroads of my life and wondering that why did I ever fall in love. I never saw this coming, even in the wildest of my dreams I never expected that it would be so easy for you to let me go. I had never anticipated that I would become invisible to you. I never saw this coming and I guess it came too soon for me to swallow...Aarti Khurana



No comments: