Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, June 9, 2017

I Want To Go Back In Time And Fall In Love With You Again

I wish I could go back in time and fall in love with you all over again. I want to undo all the things that went wrong in our relationship because we were so immature. I want to do all that I can to avoid those silly quarrels which kept us gloomy for days. I just want to sit beside you and do all those things which we missed doing. I want to plan things with you, things we always thought we wanted to do but we never had the time. I want to sit with you and watch your kind of movies and laugh together. I want to talk to you about everything and anything under the sun. We have had our bad days but you are that one person in my life whom I can never give up on. I know I cannot change the past but I just want to fall in love with you over and over again. I love you with my heart and soul… Aarti Khurana


No comments: