Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, June 11, 2017

When I Say I Love You

When I say 'I Love you' then don’t take it as a four letter word which is used by almost everyone because when I say 'I Love you', it carries a lot of emotion and a lot of affection for you. When I say 'I Love you', it means I have an addictive fondness for you. It means my heart has immense tenderness for you. It means I feel a certain kind of warmth towards you. It means I want an out of the world kind of intimacy with you. It means that my heart will always have a never ending attachment with your heart. It means my heart will keep growing fonder for you. It means I desire you, I lust for you, I yearn for you and I am infatuated with you. It means I have a passionate soul and it wants to share that passion with your soul. It means I am smitten, bewitched, mesmerized and besotted by you. It means I am head over heels, neck deep and all wound up in love with you...Aarti Khurana




No comments: