Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, June 4, 2017

I Have Felt Pure And Divine Love In Your Arms

No commitments! No promises! No vows! I will give you my all if you just love me with you heart and soul till the end of time. You are my dream come true. I have felt pure and divine love in your arms. I have seen passion in your eyes just for me. I have seen in you the willingness to listen to me when I am a brat. You have the strength to support me when I need it the most. You are the only man who has the patience to understand my mood swings .I know that you love me and I don’t care what was our past and what our future holds for us. I just know that you have a heart of gold that cares and is full of love for me. I believe we were paired on earth for an immaculate union So let’s just live this moment in time to its fullest and cherish the soulful love that we share…Aarti Khurana


No comments: