Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Distance Makes My Love Grow Stronger Each Day.

Distance makes my love grow stronger each day. There are a million miles between us but I feel your presence around me all the time. You are so far away from me but yet so close to my heart. It’s amazing that every day and night I can spend blissful moments wrapped around your soul by just closing my eyes. It’s the beauty of our soulful love that even though we have miles between us and we cannot spend time together we are one in our heart and soul. Even from a distance, I cherish the divinity of our togetherness as if we were never apart. I think it’s because we are spiritually, mentally and telepathically connected and we are able to love one another completely. I love you for being the wonderful person that you are and for the beauty you bring into my life just by being connected to me 24/7. I am blessed to have you in my life. I couldn’t have asked for more...Aarti Khurana


No comments: