Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

My Soul Is In Sync With Your Soul

No matter how much we fight with each other and no matter how many times we have tried to stay away from each other, I just can’t stop myself from coming back to you. I just cannot deprive my heart and my soul from the deep connection they share with your existence in my life. Let me be very honest with you Hunny. It is impossible for me not to love you. It is impossible for my heart to resist the love songs that your heart sings for my heart. It is impossible for my soul to stay away from your passionate soul. It is impossible for me to deny the fact that I cannot live a single moment of my life without you. My mind, my body and my soul are completely in sync with your mind, your body, and your soul and there is no way that I can undo this...Aarti Khurana


No comments: