Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

I Don't Fake My Feelings And Emotions

I don’t fake my feelings and emotions. Whatever I feel in my heart, I have it on my face. Sometimes you may not find me saying pleasant things and sometimes you may not like the kind of things I say but I will be always honest with you. You will always know your place in my life and you will always know where you stand with me. My actions are a clear indication of my likes and dislikes. If my actions tell you that I like you then be assured that I'm not faking it or putting on an act. I'm a genuine person and I don't understand being nice to someone on their face and then backstabbing them when they are not around. I love being upfront and forthcoming about my feelings of others. If I like you, you will feel it in my actions and if I dislike you, you will see it on my face. Period...Aarti Khurana


No comments: