Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Promise me That You Will Never Leave Me And Go

It has taken me a long time to overcome the pain of my aching heart. It wouldn’t have been possible without your impeccable love, your affection and your tender care. I had stopped trusting people and I had stopped believing in the healing power of love. But your pure, pristine and exemplary love has made me fall head over heels in love with you. But now that I have fallen in love with you, I have become possessive about you. I have just one fear in my heart and that is making me feel insecure. Now that I have given you all of me, my heart and my soul please do not shatter me. Please do no leave me alone. I don’t want you to become a memory that hurts forever. I want to spend the rest of my life loving you, cherishing you and treasuring you. Promise me that you will never shatter my heart. Promise me that you will never leave me and go...Aarti Khurana


No comments: