Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, June 5, 2017

God Is Still Writing My Love Story

In my dreams, I have endlessly longed and desired for the man of my life. I know he is hiding from me, waiting for me and breathing just for me. I believe that a divine intervention will bring him to me with the blink of an eye. I know the first gaze of his eyes on me will unfold the most passionate feelings that will change me forever. I am just waiting to feel that first touch of his hand on my cheek that will make me blush endlessly. I am waiting for that powerful brush of lips on my lips that will make my soul stir inside my body and make me crave for more. His kiss will change my life forever and will awaken me from within. I will give him my all with his one soulful embrace. He will make me complete and divine. I don’t know when I will have my prince charming in my life but my fingers are crossed and I am just waiting for the magic of pure and divine love to unfold. I think God is still writing the love story of my life…. Aarti Khurana

No comments: