Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

One Day When I Am Gone, My Love Will Keep You Strong

Oh! My beloved, today we are happy and excited about the passion and the beautiful relationship we share. We both know that we madly and crazily in love with each other’s existence. Today life is beautiful for us because we are together. But no one has seen tomorrow. I don’t what is our destiny and where our fate will take us. But one day, if I am gone don’t be sad and don’t cry. My love is your strength today and it will keep you strong for the rest of your life. I just want that every time you think of me it should bring a smile on your face and brighten your day. I want you to remember me as the woman who touched your heart and soul with her unconditional love and a woman who loved you to the core. You are the first and will be the last man in my life to touch my soul. I Love You, Hunny….  Aarti Khurana


No comments: