Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

We Were Paired Up In Heaven And We Were Destined To Meet

I don’t want any promises or commitments because I will be shattered if someday you cannot live up to them. I love you without any regret because I have given you my all without expecting anything in return. I just adore the divine and beautiful bond of love that we share. I have immense faith in the strength of our sacred love because I consider it as a blessing from God. We were paired up in heaven and we were destined to meet. I just want you and me to be together till the end of time. I just want to love you to the core with all my heart and soul. I am not at all proud of myself for loving you so unconditionally because this is the only way I have known love in its true sense. I just want to cherish your pure and soulful love. I pray that our love remains eternal and everlasting… Aarti Khurana

No comments: