Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, June 16, 2017

Everlasting Love

Everlasting Love
Of all the lovers in this whole world
Your love is the most intense.
Of all the souls in the universe
Your soul is my only mate.
Of all the will I have ever had in me,
Your will overwhelms me the most
Of all the eagerness to do crazy things,
Your craziness is the one that has me the most.
Of all the hopes I have ever had about love,
Your love gives me endless hope 
Of all the longing I have ever felt
My longing for you is the strongest.
Of all the desires I have ever had
My desire for you is the most fervent
Of all the passion I have in my heart
My passion for you is fanatical
Of all the everlasting things in my life 
Your love is the one that will last forever…
Aarti Khurana


No comments: