Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, June 23, 2017

I Have Finally Found My Soul Mate

My heart says that I have found my Soul mate. I have found the companion of my heart. The magic of your love has touched every chord of my soul to awaken me from deep within. Now I want to find that perfect place for us where there is no suffering and pain. I will walk with you to distant lands no matter how far. I will sail with you on the rough sea just to fulfill my dream of finding the perfect heaven for you and me. A place where we can just stay locked in each other’s arms till eternity. I want our souls to rejoice and celebrate till I become you and you become me. I know that with the kind of divine and soulful love we have for each other, we will soon find our eternal bliss. Just promise to stay by my side and we can make our own little heaven on earth. I promise that I will never give upon you because I know my soul is entwined with your soul and it is the most magical feeling ever. I love you to the core and I will continue to do so till the end of time… Aarti Khurana



No comments: