Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, June 19, 2017

I Keep My Friends In my Prayers

We all need special friends who are there with us for many reasons and all seasons. I came across many people in my life and most of them taught me valuable lessons. Some became special friends and some were just acquaintances. Some loved my company and celebrated my special days with me and some who cared for me had their shoulder for me to lean on when life was a bit under the weather. Some left me too soon because of their ego and I left some because of my ego. Whatever they were and however they were I haven’t forgotten anyone. I still remember them all. I still love, miss and cherish all the people I have ever met because of the part they played in my life, the contribution they made to my precious memories and the purpose for which they came in my life. I still keep them in my prayers and wish them well. But the ones I cherish are the ones that stayed on and supported me unconditionally through thick and thin. They are my true friends and I will treasure them for life… Aarti Khurana




No comments: