Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, June 11, 2017

I Strongly Believe That Nothing Can Separate Our Souls

It is so hard to be away from you, not talk to you, not hear or see you. I know that love knows no distance and boundaries but sometimes it hurts when I cannot talk to you for so many days. It hurts when I cannot see you or feel you. But it is just magical that when I close my eyes I can feel you breathing right next to me. With my eyes closed, I can feel you in every single cell of my body. I strongly believe that nothing in this world can keep us apart because we are one in mind body and soul. There maybe miles and miles between us but nothing can take you away from me because you live deep inside my heart and soul. The only thing in this world that keeps me alive is the love that I feel for you while you are away from me. We share a bond of soulful magical love which has immense power to carry us through distance and time. My heart is devoted to you and my soul is intertwined with your soul till eternity… Aarti Khurana


No comments: