Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, June 29, 2017

I Make My Choices Confidently And Live By Them

Sometimes I wonder that I am one of my kind and girls like me are on a verge of extinction. When I see girls of my generation around me I feel I am a rare girl because I don't gel with these girls. Unlike them, I follow my own instincts and I never get carried away with sham and fictitious things. I am not insecure about my life because I don't take random decisions about my relationships like girls usually do. I don't get stuck in weird places and awkward situations with strangers because somehow I feel that I have a full understanding of who I am and what I aspire. I am also head strong because I refuse to change my strong hold on my ethics and values for anybody. I am careful who I let into my life and once I do make a choice then it will be worth it because I make my choices confidently and live by them...Aarti Khurana




No comments: