Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, June 26, 2017

I Feel Like The Luckiest Woman Because I Have Found My Dream Man

I was an ordinary and simple girl who just dreamt of a man who would come and change her life. Since the day you walked into my life my life has changed forever because you made my life so extraordinary and special with your soulful love. You charmed me with your simplicity and stole my heart with your down to earth personality. I adore you for every single thing you do for me. You understand me completely. I am so very madly, deeply, crazily and irrevocably in love with you for your sheer awesomeness. You know how to cheer me up on those not so happening days. You encourage me to do things when I give up on them. You help me overcome my fears. You cope up with my mood swings and my erratic behavior with all your maturity. Only my overwhelmed heart knows how much I treasure your love. You have awakened me by touching the deepest chords of my heart. Today I feel like the luckiest woman in the world because I have found my dream man. I want to grow old with you and spend the rest of my life with you. You are my adorable darling and I am so proud of you ... Aarti Khurana


No comments: