Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, June 25, 2017

I Must Have Done Something Good In My Life To Deserve You

You charmed my heart with your first look. You looked deep into my eyes and took all my pain away. You touched the chords of my soul to the core where no one has ever been.You came into my life and loved me so deeply and passionately that I forgot the world around me. I effortlessly gave you my complete body, mind, heart, and soul. You came into my life and changed it completely with the magic of your soulful love. Now I see the world only through your eyes. I am incomplete without you. My complete world is in you somewhere. My heart knows that we will never be apart. I just want you to love me the way no one has ever loved before. I have a million desires in my heart which only you can fulfill. You are the companion of my heart. My world’s an empty place without you. I must have done something good in my life to deserve you. Aarti Khurana


No comments: