Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, June 2, 2017

We Were Paired Up In Heaven

I know all my dreams cannot come true but if you are with me for the rest of my life I will live a beautiful dream every single day of my life. I may not end up where I always wanted to but if I am in your arms I have my world with me. I may not have everything I always wanted in life but I have you and that is all I would ever need to be happy. I want to spend the rest of my life loving you, caring for you and sharing with you, I want to rest my head on your shoulder to forget my past and find peace in your arms. You are my only treasure. We were paired up in heaven and we need to be together here on earth. I love you…. Aarti Khurana


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2:06 am - Ah its midnight... Yes i do miss her

Anonymous said...

I love it.That is so true what you wrote