Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Our Connection Is Eternal And Our Souls Are Entwined Forever

She had tears in her eyes when she asked him, "What if the cruel hands of destiny snatch me from you forever and what if we don’t end up together?"
 He held her more firmly in his arms, kissed her forehead and said, "Even if we don’t end up together, my life will be enriched with your love forever. I will never end up feeling that my life was worthless or meaningless because having met you, having known you and having loved you has filled my heart and soul with an infinite treasure of love and peace. Always remember that no matter how and where we end up in this life but our connection is eternal and our souls are entwined together forever. I think this is how some soulmates are destined to meet lifetime after lifetime.”... Aarti Khurana


No comments: