Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, June 16, 2017

You Make My Heart Swoon

I know that today I don’t mean so much to you because I cannot express my feelings through mere words. I just know that when I say I love you it simply means you are that one in a million who makes my heart swoon. You ignite the flame of love in my lonely heart. I wish just for once you could look deep into my eyes to feel the love which I have for you in my heart and soul. I just want you to know that my love is unconditional and I don’t expect anything in return. My love is irrevocable and I have absorbed you deep in my soul and that will help me move on in life. My deepest fear is that when I am gone forever from your life you will be very lonely. Even if you find the new love I am afraid you will be shattered because there is no one in this world who can love you to the core like me. I can only promise you that if you ever need me you just need to call out my name and my soul will be right there beside you because my love for you is eternal and divine… Aarti Khurana



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was still writing and something happens,those are very beautifully and very much powerful tool for grading of my life