Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, June 25, 2017

I Will Live With Your Memories Till My Last Breath

Maybe it was easy for you to break all ties with me and just vanish into thin air forever. But for me, it’s a lifelong dilemma. On one hand I am trying to recover from the trauma of a heartbreak and on the other hand, my mind doesn’t let me rest in peace. There is a constant battle in my head to push you out of my memories but it seems you have become an integral part of my thought process. No matter how I hard I try to snap all the ties with my past, it haunts me day and night. The more I want to come out of the mess I have landed in, the more your memories tighten the grip on me. I want you to just vanish from my head, I want you to disappear but I guess the fault lies with me. I gave you that place in my life from where even the entire universe cannot push you away. I think I will have to live on with your memories doing rounds in my head till I take my last breath...Aarti Khurana


No comments: