Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, April 30, 2018

You Live In My Thoughts

I know there are miles and miles between us and you are so far away
But the moment my eyes are closed I can see you coz that is where you stay
I dream about you hugging me, kissing me and cuddling with me too
I see us so happy together in my dreams and sharing a love so true

You live in my thoughts, you live in my mind and you live in my dream
You live in my heart, you live in my soul and you live in my bloodstream
Your thoughts make me sleep on the clouds and dream in the faraway sky
Every single day I dream of our togetherness as my life passes me by

I dream of a happy and peaceful place where I see just you and me
I dream of a place where we are not bound by rules and our souls are free
I dream of a place without any agony and a place without any pain,
I dream of a beautiful heavenly place where I love to drift again and again

If I ever get a chance to keep dreaming and to keep my eyes closed forever
I don’t want to open my eyes to see the real world which for me is a nightmare,
I feel so happy and safe with you when I see you next to me in my dreamland
I wish you knew how beautiful it is to dream about you holding my hand


Aarti Khurana


No comments: