Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, April 30, 2018

I Forgive You For Hurting Me

Honestly, letting you go is the hardest thing I’ve ever done but I have finally made up my mind. I forgive you for all the things you have done to hurt me. I am letting you go and I am moving on but having said that it doesn’t mean that I am okay and I have no pain in my heart. I am moving on doesn’t mean that my heart is not broken and shattered. I am moving on doesn’t mean that my soul is not wounded. There are no tears in my eyes but I have tears on my heart and soul. It took me a lot of time to open up to you and it took me a lot of time to let you in so now it will take some time to let you go and move on. It will be unrealistic to say that moving on will be easy and it will happen effortlessly because moving on is much more than just saying, “Goodbye”. It is much more than no more phone calls, no more texts and no more visits. I will have to learn to sleep alone and wake up with no one to hug in the morning. I will have to forget all the days and nights I spent your arms. I will have to forget the way I felt when you hugged me or when you kissed me. I will have to learn to breathe without suffocating. I will have to forget all those beautiful moments we spent together. So at the moment I am not okay and I am healing but sometimes it’s ok to not be ok…Aarti Khurana


No comments: