Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, April 12, 2018

I Want A Real Relationship With You

I don’t want an out of the world kind of fairy tale romance with you and neither do I want our love story to be like those fantasies they show in the movies or write books about. I want a real relationship with you. I don’t want you to go out of your way to do anything for me. I don’t want promises, vows or commitments from you. I just want your honesty and your truth. I just want your time and attention. I want your love, your care, and your passion. I want to be a part of all your dreams and all your fantasies. I want an emotional and spiritual bond with you. I want to grow old with you and spend the rest of the years of my life by your side. I want us to spend all the summers and winters of our life entwined in each other's arms till the end of time…Aarti Khurana


No comments: