Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, April 30, 2018

I Am Done Fighting For Your Attention

Yes! I love you but I am done fighting for your attention. I am done waiting for you to give me that special place in your heart where I always thought I truly belonged. The truth is that I am done trying to make our relationship work. I am done being the only one making efforts to create some magic in our bond. I am tired and I am done waiting for you to spare some time and attention for me. I am done crying and I no longer want to feel lonely and emotionally drained out. I am done forgiving you for all your mistakes and now its time for me to move out of this relationship. My emotional energy is completely drained out and now my soul is in deep pain. I have to move out and move on so that I can heal my soul and put an end to my pain. I am not done with caring about your feelings but I am done waiting for to care about my feelings and emotions. I am not done loving you but I am done waiting to be loved back…Aarti Khurana


No comments: