Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Our Destinies Were Written Together

Every single aspect of my life has transformed and changed after I met you. I started looking at the world with an all-new perspective. I treasure and cherish this incredibly beautiful, special and extraordinary connection between us. A connection like I never heard of, never read about and never dreamt of. And the most amazing part of our relationship is that no matter how many times we come together and fall apart, no matter how many times we fight and we make up, our deep connection remains unshaken and as strong as ever. Our bond is timeless and our love is eternal. We had to meet and we had to unite because our destinies were written together and sealed by Gods own hands...Aarti Khurana


No comments: