Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, April 12, 2018

You Are The Answer To My Every Prayer

If you ever sit alone and wonder that how much I love you.
You won’t be able to sum up all the love I have for you
You are my hearts only mate, you are the only one who warms my soul
Your love heals me from deep within and makes me feel whole
You can’t even imagine how very special you are to me
You have filled my life with the light of love and set my soul free
In your embrace I found my serenity and I found my peace supreme
And in your eyes I found my reason to live and the freedom to dream…
Our journey together is so enchanting, mesmerizing and magical
Every moment of my life spent with you is Oh! So beautiful
Every single day when I wake up to a new sunrise
Deep in my heart I feel that you are my eternal paradise
You are my only treasure and the only light I see
I just want you to know that you mean the world to me
Every time I see you holding my hand and standing next to me
Deep in my heart I strongly feel that we were always meant to be
You are sent from heaven above, you’re the answer to my every prayer
You have surrounded me with immense love and I see you with me everywhere
I want to live by your side forevermore without any chains and bars 
I thank you for filling my life with the light of a million shining stars
Aarti Khurana

No comments: