Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Our Souls Are Entwined In A Timeless Bond Of Love

We were lost souls looking for someone to come and make us whole. The moment we met we got connected to each other like two strong magnets and like missing parts of a puzzle. When I looked at you I felt like you were someone right out of my dreams. You seemed so perfect for me in every possible sense that I couldn’t resist being in your arms. We are made for each other and there is no one else who can make us feel so peaceful or give us this never-ending eternal joy of being in love. Our dreams and fantasies are beautifully merged and we are so magically compatible. The beauty of our relationship is that we connect with each other passionately, mentally, soulfully, telepathically and eternally. I want to live with you forever with our hearts, minds, and souls entwined in a timeless eternal bond of pure love...Aarti Khurana



No comments: