Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, April 15, 2018

I Wish I Could See The World Through Innocent Eyes

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and enjoy reading fairy tales all over again. I wish I could still continue to believe in the magic of love like they showed in the black and white movies. I wish I could become the same little girl who was naïve and who used to think that the world is full of innocent people with pure hearts. Now I feel that having bruises on knees was so much less painful and so much more bearable than the scars I have on my heart and soul today. It was fun to crave for candies and chocolates rather than beg and crave for love and attention from the one you love. I miss those days when dreams felt so alive, fairy tales seemed so real, and to love someone seemed like such an easy thing to do. I wonder how making sand castles, catching butterflies and making soap bubbles were like the greatest adventures of life. That was the only time when life was carefree, adventurous and cheerful. I want to cherish those days again when life when I did not know the meaning of words like backstabbing, hatred, jealousy, racism and .I wish I could to see this world through the eyes of a child and feel everything through the innocent heart of a child…Aarti Khurana


No comments: