Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, April 30, 2018

I Am Deeply In Love With You

I am so insanely, crazily and deeply in love with you that I can’t see anything other than you all around me. There is nothing more magical than looking into your eyes and feeling my soul being set on fire. There is nothing more beautiful than closing my eyes and seeing your face. There is nothing more sensual than being kissed deeply by you and feeling beautifully connected to your soul. There is nothing more divine than the feeling that you love my soul more than my body. There is nothing more intense than my heart beats racing just at the mention of your name. There is nothing sexier than feeling the warmth of your body next to mine when I wake up in the middle of the night. There is nothing more emotionally satisfying than feeling your arm around my shoulder when I am sad and lonely. There is nothing more amazing than having you in my life and feeling deeply connected to you in every possible sense. The best feeling in the world is when you love me back with the same intensity, the same madness and the same passion as I have for you. There is nothing more touching than holding your hand and feeling that you need me in your life as much as I need you in my life… Aarti Khurana


No comments: