Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, April 30, 2018

Nothing Compares To Our Love Story

I want to live every moment of my life holding your hand walking with you. I want to keep hugging you so that I can hear your heartbeats next to mine. I want our love story to be the most passionate, most memorable and most beautiful love story ever written or heard of… We will write our love story together over the years with our love, passion, dedication, trust and honesty and most importantly our amazing understanding of each other’s minds, our out of the world chemistry and our magical compatibility …Together we can and we will make our love story unique….Nothing compares to the kind of love and passion love we have for each other. Love like ours happens once in a blue moon…Aarti Khurana


No comments: