Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, December 1, 2017

Your Love Is The Only Strength Of My Soul

You are in my joy, you are in my smile, you are in my poems, and you are in my songs. You are in the air I breathe and you are in everything I see and feel. You are my niche, you are my home, you are my refuge and you are with me in every battle and in every fight .Day after day, night after night you love me more and more. Your love has defended me, protected me and saved me from the darkness of the world.  When I feel like I'm all alone I just close my eyes and I find you holding my hand and standing besides me trying to make me feel like the most desired woman on this planet. You're my salvation. Your love is the only strength of my soul...Aarti Khurana


No comments: