Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

I Am Done With People Who Fail To Understand My Perspective Of Life

I am done with people who fail to understand my perspective of life and who do not understand my intellect of looking at the world. I want to leave all those people behind me. I have come to an understanding that the ones who do not understand my thought process,  do not deserve my energy which goes in explaining , pleading , arguing and then leading to no where. I don’t want to come across as someone who is desperate to be understood, to be loved or to be accepted. I’d rather be loved and accepted for what I am, I’d rather be called soft centered, foolish, too loving, too forgiving, addicted to love everyone, dreamy, unrealistic , an emotional fool... etc etc etc. I want to go my way and I won’t allow negativity bother me or block my way to my soul’s process of self-consciousness and self-awareness.  I don’t hate anyone but I prefer to leave behind the ones who can’t love me and accept the way I am. I will continue to progress on my chosen path and enrich my soul...Aarti Khurana




No comments: