Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, December 18, 2017

One Day You Will Regret Losing Me

I hope that one day when I am gone forever you will realize how much I loved you with every single nerve and every single bone in my body. I was truly, deeply, madly, crazily and head over heels in love with you but it seems that you did not deserve it. You did not deserve my honesty and my dedication. I am sure that one day you will miss my phone calls and my text messages. I promise that you will miss my conversations and my laughter. I hope that one day you will know the real reason behind my silly fights and arguments. My heart says you will miss me being there by your side refusing to give up on you, refusing to give up on us and refusing to give up on our relationship. Maybe today I am worthless for you but I promise that one day you will realize my worth. I promise that one day you will want to turn back and come to me but by then I will be priceless to someone else. And that day you will regret every single thing you did to break my heart and to push me away. Maybe one day you will miss me and regret losing me forever…Aarti Khurana



No comments: