Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, December 7, 2017

I Expect You To Love Me With The Same Intensity That I Have For You

They say there should be no expectations in love. They say when you love someone truly and deeply you should not ask for anything in return. But I expect a lot from you. I expect you to give me your time. I expect you to give me your attention. I expect you to give me a special place in your life. I expect you to love me back with the same intensity and the same passion that I have for you. I expect you to make me your everything. I expect you to make your entire world revolve around me. I expect you to love my flaws and help me fight my demons. I expect you to hug me when I am feeling lonely. I expect you to wipe my tears when I am crying. I expect you to keep my head on your lap and put me to sleep when I am going through a bad day. I expect you to fight the world for me. I have so many expectations from you but wait…. Does that mean I don’t love you truly deeply and madly? Are all these expectations indicators of being selfish? Am I asking for too much? I am a bit confused here when people say that when you love someone from the depths of your heart then you should not expect anything in return. But I expect you to make me the center of your world. Nothing more…Nothing less …Aarti Khurana 




No comments: