Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, December 15, 2017

The Greatest Thrill Of My Life Is To Have You In My Arms

The greatest thrill of my life is to have you in my arms and I feel this every morning when I wake up and every night when I fall asleep. Just being next to you gives me so much peace that I forget the world around me. Every time I hold your hands I feel like these are the hands that carry my destiny. Every time I look into your eyes I see a promise of a lifetime. Every time I hear your heartbeats I am reassured that you are the only one who deserves my heart and I know you will treasure it like your own and never hurt me. And when I hug you tightly I feel protected from the rest of the world. Every time we meet I fall in love with you over and over again and I am more and more convinced each time that we belong together and there was no one else who could have ever taken your place in my heart, in my soul, in my mind and in my life. You are everything that I ever wanted in my entire life. The thought of spending the rest of my life in your arms gives me the feeling that I have won the world a million times over…Aarti Khurana



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only ever wanted one person in this life to feel this for me. It is the way I feel for him but alas I TY was misdirected and I am just starting TY o break completely I. I'll never love again