Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, December 21, 2017

You Are My Soul's Final Destiny

I was leading a lonely life and my soul was lost in agony
My heart felt unprotected because I didn’t know my destiny
My journey led me to you and you gave my life an all-new start
From the day you held me in your arms and opened your heart
I want you to share all my secrets and be my best friend
I trust you and I want to spend my life in your arms til the end
You make me complete with your love that is honest and true
You are my world, My heart and soul are lost without you
You have put an end to my melancholy and I have no strife
I never want to lose you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
You belong to my heart, you were sent just for me
You’re my soul mate, You’re my soul’s final destiny
Aarti Khurana

No comments: