Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, December 21, 2017

I Don't Regret A Single Moment I Have Spent Loving You

Since the day you are gone I miss you more and more with each passing day. I know it’s all over between us but I wish we had another chance to meet and another chance to fall in love all over again. The only thing I sigh over is that our relationship fell apart too soon and everything just quickly slipped out of our hands like sand. We didn’t even get a fair chance to make things better between us. But I truly believe that we were destined to meet and enrich each other’s lives with love. Although we can’t live together and we are miles apart, we have so many beautiful memories to treasure and cherish for the rest of our lives. Sometimes I wonder that if I hadn’t met you I would have missed all those magical moments we shared. Maybe our relationship was short-lived but you made my life beautiful and I don’t regret falling in love with you. I don’t regret a single day or even a single moment that I have spent loving you. I don’t regret loving you with every bit of my heart and my soul.I just wish we would have ended up together. I wish we could hold on to each other. I wish we would not have given up so easily… Aarti Khurana


No comments: