Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Happy New Year To Us, My Love

We might live in different time zones but I still keep telling you this each day that you live in my heart. I pray for your happiness each day and wish that you find huge success in everything you chose to do. You made the year 2017 so wonderful for me. You made me smile, laugh, cry out the tears of joy! I realized that this year was the best year of my life as it brought you closer to me. I wasn't so happy in my entire life. I cannot thank you enough for bringing so much cheer into my life and enriching it in a million ways. Let's make the New Year 2018 even happier. Wish you a very happy new year, my love. My fondness for you is growing stronger each passing day and it will grow even stronger this year. I love the way you confide in me and express your feelings so easily. You bubble up so much love and passion every time you talk to me. You are a rare find and I will never let you go. I am always enchanted and I wonder how you manage to love me in every single second of the day. Happy New Year To Us! ...Aarti Khurana


No comments: