Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, December 3, 2017

My Only Regret Is That We Didn't End Up Together

I will never blame you for our break up. We both were equally responsible for it. Now that we are miles apart and we are not in each others lives, we should not play the blame game. If we are not together today then it doesn’t mean that anyone one of us should be seen in a bad light. We can’t say that there was no love between us. We gave our best to each other. We tried to make our relationship the best relationship but we were just not meant to be. I don’t regret a single moment I spent with you. I don’t regret loving you. I will never say that I wish we had never crossed paths because once upon a time you were exactly what I needed in my life to move on from a frozen zone of my past. I will only regret that I lost a dream of our future that we had seen together, I will only regret that we didn’t end up in each others arms...Aarti Khurana


No comments: