Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, December 18, 2017

I Have No Regrets In My Heart For The Love

No matter how hard it is for me but I have to let you go. I have to gather my emotional courage and allow you to go your way. I tried everything that I could to make you stay but it seems that we have to part our ways. But having said this I don’t mean to say that I will love you any less. I have no regrets in my heart for the love we shared and the memories we made. They are and they will remain as the most cherished moments of my life. I have given you all the love I had in my heart and my soul and now there is no way that I can love another man with so much passion and so my conviction. So I will dedicate the rest of life loving you and I will love you from a distance. I will keep my love alive for you till I breathe my last. And if you ever want to come back, I will be right here waiting for you. I will always keep my arms open for you and you will always have that special place in my heart which I cannot give to another man...Aarti Khurana



No comments: